Friday, January 5, 2007

Here we are....

This is me, and my blog. About movies that is.....

I startd this blog because of my qualms with movie critics. They never seem to agree with me! And if they don't agree with me, there are probably more people out there who they don't agree with either! That is a problem! So, I decided to start this blog.

I will be watching movies (in theaters or on dvd) and reporting to all my loyal fans on the internet what I think of them. Just a warning people, I don't like to be negative, so I will try to find SOME good in things, but if a movie is bad, I will try to let you know.

Just to give ya'll a peek at my taste in movies, I will give you a little rundown:

Favorite Movie: Remember the Titans
-favorite meaning movie that I enjoy watching over and over again the most

Best movie I have ever seen: Shakespeare in Love and Crash in a CLOSE second

Worst movie I have ever seen: GalaxyQuest

Movies that are apparently amazing but nobody has offered to watch them with me: Braveheart (can't remember the others)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the break, I have seen, therefore maybe there will be a review coming soon:
Little Black Book
Deja Vu
Alex Rider: Stormbreaker
The Holiday
The Break Up
We Are Marshall
The Pursuit of Happyness

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other favorites of mine (just so you can get a taste of my favs):
Dave
The Bourne Movies (Identity and Supremacy)
The Last Samurai
13 Going on 30
The Negotiator
She's the Man
The Replacements
The Emperor's New Groove
What a Girl Wants
Someone like You
Unbreakable
Princess Diaries (1&2)
and on and on.......

Happy Watching Ya'll!

1 comment:

Casey said...

hey Katie, fun new blog! Every time I see that Galaxy Quest is on tv, I always think of you haha.

Man you've really been watching a lot of movies since you've been home! Hurry up and write about The Good Shepherd, I want to see what you thought of it haha.